Before deciding to attend law school, I worked as a legal assistant for several years at two mid-sized litigation firms. I became well versed in the world of litigation and envisioned myself as a lawyer fighting the good fight in the courtroom. So, when I finally graduated from law school and passed the bar, I began my career as a plaintiff’s personal injury attorney litigating a variety of cases.
It wasn’t long before I realized that I had no interest in the job I was doing. I prefer collaboration to confrontation. Almost at the very same time I realized this, the opportunity to work with Attorney Levitt presented itself. Personal experience made me interested in elder law and special needs planning – I’ve seen what it’s like for close family members to walk in the caregiver’s shoes. I made the leap and haven’t looked back since.
Outside of work, I am a crazy dog mom who never misses a Saturday morning spin class, loves to hate running long distance, and will travel far and wide for a good cup of coffee.
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA
- Juris Doctor, awarded May 2020
- SJC 3:03 Certified Student Attorney – Innocence Clinic
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Master of Science in Corporate & Organizational Communications, awarded May 2017
- Suffolk University, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Legal Studies, cum laude, awarded May 2012